Webselect Internet are one of the UK’s leading web design agencies with clients around the world. Not only do they create powerful e-commerce web sites but they also develop Intranets and Extranets for companies both large and small.
Planting trees in the South West of England is just one of the commitments from one of the UK’s leading web design agencies
This company is totally committed to reducing its impact on the environment and partnering with Tree Appeal is just one of the ways it is moving this forward. Other measures being taken are;
- Commitment to become paperless in all customer dealings
- Commitment to trade 100% electronically
- Commitment to reduce car travel as much as possible
- Commitment to reduce air travel as much as possible
- Commitment to offset any carbon emissions
- Commitment to leave a positive impact on the local area
It is the last measure which Tree Appeal is helping with, planting trees in the South West of England on behalf of Webselect Internet and its clients.
For all new projects Webselect will commit to plant 5 trees. This covers both existing and new customers. In order to press the message home Webselect will be presenting all customers with electronic certificates so that they can see the positive impact their dealings with this company will have.